Making a Search Work
One of the interactive learning objects (LOs) originally created in 2021 for the Essential Research Skills micromodule to introduce first year students to those information and digital literacy skills necessary to start their university journey. This LO has been adapted for use by students from any university.
- University Students
- Approximately 15 mins
- Adapt searching strategies to find appropriate information from digital/media resources.
- Identify key concepts and alternative terms
- Combine terms into workable search strings
- Refine and review a search strategy
- iSpring Suite
Included in the zipped folder for download:
- All the necessary SCORM 2004 files