- Alcohol interventions, alcohol policy and intimate partner violence: A systematic review
- Living the cycle of drinking and violence: A qualitative study of women's experience of alcohol-related intimate partner violence
- The broader context of preventing alcohol-related intimate partner violence
- Harm from Known Others' Drinking by Relationship Proximity to the Harmful Drinker and Gender: A Meta-Analysis Across 10 Countries
- Is there an association between pregnant women's experience of violence and their partner's drinking? A Swedish population-based study
- Does drinking modify the relationship between men's gender‐inequitable attitudes and their perpetration of intimate partner violence? A meta‐analysis of surveys of men from seven countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Overlooked by nurses: A scoping review on health stressors, problems and coping of migrant domestic workers
- Home drinking during and post‐COVID ‐19: Why the silence on domestic violence?
- Optimising maternity care for a subsequent pregnancy after a psychologically traumatic birth: A scoping review
- Home drinking during and post‐COVID‐19: Why the silence on domestic violence?
- Harm from Known Others' Drinking by Relationship Proximity to the Harmful Drinker and Gender: A Meta‐Analysis Across 10 Countries
- Children, Parental Alcohol Consumption, and Intimate Partner Violence: A Multicountry Analysis by Perpetration Versus Victimization and Sex