Wai Pong Alan Wong
- Historical development of physiotherapy in Singapore
- Physical therapy for a patient in acute respiratory failure
- Distribution of COL9A2 and COL9A3 gene polymorphism in male Chinese Singaporean - a pilot observational study
- The First Physical Therapy Summit on Global Health: Implications and Recommendations for the 21st century
- The minimal clinically important difference of six-minute walk in Asian older adults
- A systematic review of economic evaluations of cardiac rehabilitation
- Stroke-related knowledge, lifestyle behaviours and health beliefs in Singaporean Chinese: Implications for health education
- Gene polymorphism in angiotensin-I-converting enzyme and physical activity among normotensive Chinese
- Caregivers: Do They Make a Difference to Patient Recovery in Subacute Stroke?
- Is supervised exercise training safe in patients with anorexia nervosa? A meta-analysis
- Use of body positioning in the mechanically ventilated patient with acute respiratory failure: Application of Sackett's rules of evidence
- Physiotherapy education in Singapore: a new degree programme through collaboration between Trinity College Dublin and Singapore Institute of Technology
- Role of physiotherapy in a critically ill patient with evolving multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS).
- Hemodynamic and ventilatory effects of manual respiratory physiotherapy techniques of chest clapping, vibration, and shaking in an animal model
- Changes in medical referrals to an outpatient physiotherapy department
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome. Pathophysiology, current management and implications for physiotherapy
- After-hour physiotherapy services in a tertiary general hospital
- Effects of pilates-based exercises on pain and disability in individuals with persistent nonspecific low back pain: A systematic review with meta-analysis
- The second physical therapy summit on global health: Developing an action plan to promote health in daily practice and reduce the burden of non-communicable diseases
- Treatment of unilateral upper thoracic vertebral pain using an eclectic approach.
- Effect of manual hyperinflation on haemodynamics in an animal model.
- Health Competency Standards in Physical Therapist Practice