SAUL Information and Digital Literacy Learning Objects
Building upon the nation-wide Digital Literacy Framework drawn up by the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE), the Singapore Alliance of University Libraries (SAUL) Digital Literacy Taskforce developed a set of digital learning objects that could be embedded into the information and digital literacy programmes of the participating universities.
SAUL is made up of the following seven libraries:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National Institute of Education (NIE)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
The resulting interactive learning objects (LOs) or tutorials are licensed under Creative Commons:
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Singapore (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 SG)
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
Download the files you will need for each LO from the SIT Institutional Research Repository (see below).