SAUL Information and Digital Literacy Learning Objects
Posted on 2023-05-23 - 00:36
Building upon the nation-wide Digital Literacy Framework drawn up by the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE), the Singapore Alliance of University Libraries (SAUL) Digital Literacy Taskforce developed a set of digital learning objects that could be embedded into the information and digital literacy programmes of the participating universities.
SAUL is made up of the following seven libraries:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National Institute of Education (NIE)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
The resulting interactive learning objects (LOs) or tutorials are licensed under Creative Commons:
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Singapore (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 SG)
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
Download the files you will need for each LO from the SIT Institutional Research Repository (see below).
CITE THIS COLLECTION
Singapore Alliance of University Libraries (2022). SAUL Information and Digital Literacy Learning Objects. Singapore Institute of Technology. Collection. https://doi.org/10.25447/sit.c.6069155.v9
Select your citation style and then place your mouse over the citation text to select it.
Singapore Alliance of University Libraries